All new students must register with the Guelph School of Music before beginning musical study with us. Please call the school at 519-763-4181 and leave a message or email us with your questions about private lessons or class programmes.
Private Lessons: You will be contacted by one of our teachers who will set up a complimentary interview with you/your child. You may request a particular teacher and it is possible to have an interview with more than one teacher. The teacher will enquire about your goals for the lessons, outline his/her philosophy and method of teaching and give you information about the Guelph School of Music, including our School Policy, fees and recitals.
Classes: The teacher who is teaching the programme you enquire about will contact you to outline the class programme, answer your questions and give you information about the Guelph School of Music, including our School Policy, fees and recitals.
- New Students: Download, print and complete the New Student Registration Form (PDF)*. Provide a $30 school registration fee by cheque, payable to The Guelph School of Music. This is a one time, non-refundable fee and is separate from your lessons and/or classes fees.
- Returning Students: Download, print and complete the Returning Student Registration Form (PDF)*.
- Ensure you agree with our School Policy (PDF)*.
- Give the completed form and registration fee to your teacher or mail it to The Guelph School of Music.
- You and your teacher will schedule your lessons and/or classes.
- The Guelph School of Music will invoice you.
- Once you have chosen a payment schedule and payment has been received in full, your lessons or classes will begin.
* You will need a PDF reader such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Registration Form and School Policy.
Page last updated: April 13, 2010